Friday, June 27, 2014

Look what I found! :)

Hello people!

Some days ago I posted about Hiraani's sword. Remember it? You can check my previous entry about it right here.

Hiraani's sword.

Well, thing is I "found" it! Kind of. I had the feeling I had seen it before, somewhere, and then one day I stumbled upon it by mere chance. Where? Why, in the cover of the book "Life Lessons from Xena Warrior Princess", by Chris Kreski. Here's a pic of said cover:

The cover and the real prop. Gotcha! Cool, huh? :)

I still don't know in which episode/s they used the sword (which now we know it's a variation of Conan the Barbarian sword thanks to blogger Chris) but of course, Hiraani was more than happy with my find. In her name I just wanted to share the happiness of the moment.

But please, remember! I f you do spot it in any episode, contact her or me!

Thanks guys, and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment