Monday, February 17, 2014

Monday eBay Roundup (II)

Another Monday, another roundup!

Today we don't have many new things to talk about, but let's see :)

- MARTO'S XENA KATANA REPLICA


   > Manufacturer: Marto Swords of Spain
   > Number: Not numbered
   > COA: Includes Marto's COA
   > Seller: beatles-rock
   > Price: $449.99 plus shipping

   > Opinion: Yet another Marto katana by Beatles-rock. You know I don't love them. However, I must say I went to Toledo a couple of weeks ago and I saw one in person. I was much impressed by its great quality. They might not be accurate replicas, but they are beautifully done katanas.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171241042790

- AUTOLYCUS BROWN COSTUME


   > Character: Autolycus (unknown episode)
   > Material: Wool. Fabric. Leather.
   Papers: Not mentioned.
   Seller: intergalactic
   Price: $1,850 plus shipping

   > Opinion: This costume has been listed FOR AGES. More than a year. I haven't posted about it earlier cause I thought I already had lol It's a complete costume, and seems to be in good condition, but it has three disadvantages: first, unknown episode (not very appealing); second, apparently no COA (no security); and third, a very high price. I know costumes sold for thousands of dollars back in the day, but let's remember a Gabrielle S4 costume (far more iconic than this) sold "only" for $1.276 not so long ago. This price has to drop.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/380425953883

- ARCHANGEL SWORD PROP


   > Character: Xena. Archangels.
   > Material: Urethane resin.
   Papers: Includes Star Wares Collectibles COA
   Seller: cmheskett
   Price: $500 plus shipping

   > Opinion: I already talked about another archangel sword here. Not much to add. Nice prop, though this one has a price much higher than the one I previously reviewed.


***

As always, stay tuned for new entries.

Soon, the third part of the Chakram Comparisons.

Good Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment