Thursday, May 7, 2020

My Collection (XII): Xena's Rusty "present day" Chakram

Hey again!

To complete the pieces that I've been recently showing on Facebook, I also bring you another new item of my collection: Xena's rusty chakram as seen in the S6 episode "Send In The Clones".


This is the "real" chakram that Alti gives to Xena's clone in the present day, all dirty and rusty. I don't know why, it always fascinated me!

A friend, Epiphane David, provided the two "virgin" unpainted chakrams, and I took care of the whole weathering process. It was quite an experiment, but it was super-fun, and I think both chakrams ended up great!

Here you have some more photos:



And finally, a photo of the episode, for comparison. 

Photo credit: AUSXIP
PS: If you like Xena prop and replicas, and want to share or discuss about your stuff, feel free to join our new Facebook group: Xena Prop Masters!

Battle on!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your collection and knowledge of Xena props! I've spent a few hours on your blog and have thoroughly enjoyed it. If possible, I would love to share with you pictures of numerous Xena props in hopes of identifying them (if you'd like). I don't use FB and am unsure as to how to contact you. Thanks again for the great blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shannon! Thank you for your comment. I'm really happy that you liked my blog :) And of course, I'd love to see your collection! My e-mail is: secretkabeiros AT gmail DOT com

      Delete