Thursday, May 7, 2020

My Collection (XI): Xena's Breastplate, Gauntlets & Armbands

Hello people!

I wanted to show you very quickly a couple of items from my collection that I've been sharing over in the Xena Prop Treasures Facebook page.

These newest pieces of mine are all part of Xena's armor: her iconic breastplate, gauntlets and armbands! Here's the ensemble:


The materials are genuine copper and leather, exactly like the armor seen onscreen! And I must say, apart from gorgeous, these pieces are very special to me, because I personally did all the leather parts and rivets.

I leave you a couple of pics of the "making of" :)



PS: If you like Xena prop and replicas, and want to share or discuss about your stuff, feel free to join our new Facebook group: Xena Prop Masters!

Stay safe, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment